A faultless crane track is the guarantee of long-term operation of the crane28.02.2017
If you are thinking about purchasing a new crane instead of the existing one, pay attention to the following useful tips:
- If your cranes do not cope with the requirements of the technological process, then first of all consider the possibility of reconstruction/modernization and restoration of the latter;
- If your cranes are not designed for a particular job – carry out refit;
- If your cranes do not work properly ("get seized up", there are failures at operation, problems
with the electrical part) – involve QUALIFIED specialists.
If you are firmly convinced that you need a new hoisting machine, the following information can be helpful to you:
- do not exclude single-girder overhead cranes prematurely. Modern technologies and design solutions make it possible to manufacture single-girder cranes with a carrying capacity of up to 32 tons, which are not that much inferior to their double-girder counterparts;
- use the existing crane tracks as much as possible. The installation of new crane tracks (columns, beams, etc.) puts high requirements for the foundations of buildings;
- when ordering a new crane, request full information about each mechanism and metal structure (sandblasting does not eliminate the fatigue failures of the metal);
- be sure to visit the design department and production site, find out the detailed characteristics of your crane "from within";
- never save on HIGH HAZARD machines;
Read the Erection and Operation Instructions for your hoisting machine.
If you have any questions, please contact us to find the best solutions for your hoisting tasks.